ACES Program Application
The ACES Program at Montgomery College offers a personalized, seamless educational pathway from high school to college completion. Our goal is to prepare high school students for learning and life.
Admission Criteria to the ACES Program–What You Need to Know
The ACES Program is a free program and seeks to serve students who:
- Are historically underrepresented in higher education;
- Are first in their family to graduate from a college or university in the United States;
- Have differing abilities;
- Are from a single parent household;
- Are from a low income household- falls below the poverty line as defined by the State of Maryland;
- Are a ward of the state.
Important things to remember
- The application period is from September through December.
- The application deadline for the 2018-2019 school year is December 21, 2018.
- Your application will not be reviewed until a completed Program Consent Form is submitted to your academic coach.
- Please direct any inquiries regarding your ACES application to the ACES academic coach at your high school. Participating ACES high schools and ACES academic coach contact information may be found here.