ACES Student Ambassador Program
The mission of the Montgomery College ACES Student Ambassador Program is to build a synergistic community of principle-based leaders within our ACES student team. Our ultimate goal is to help educate through building empowering skills and support our ACES students to feel confident and centered as they prepare for their future.
- Attend 2 meetings in the fall and 2 meetings in the spring
- Speak/participate in 2 community engagement events
- Educate prospective students and the community about the ACES program
- Share ACES experiences as members of student/community panels, alongside ACES MC student ambassadors and ACES staff
- Attend, discuss, and participate in the annual leadership forum
- Have fun and build community!
Benefits of joining the ACES High School Ambassador Program:
- Expand leadership, marketing, public speaking, customer service skills, and achieve community involvement while working with ACES coaches, staff and guest speakers
- Empower oneself to create an impact on future ACES students’ education by sharing their personal experiences and mentoring
- Be a part of a close-knit community committed to sharing one’s sense of pride in our growing ACES program
Montgomery College ACES Student Ambassador Program Criteria:
- Must be an ACES student currently enrolled in Montgomery College
- GPA of 3.0 or higher strongly preferred
- Attend all ambassador meetings and events
Are you interested in applying to the ACES student ambassador program for the 2019-2020 academic year? Please complete the online application by Monday, June 17, 2019. For more information about our ACES Student Ambassador program, please email Gina Marrazza, Coordinator, ACES Student Ambassador Program at email@example.com.